Agnes Cassidy: freshman at WVU, avid blogger, ghost hunter; 1/5 of MAPI
Get started here.

Friday, February 17, 2012

weekends, libraries, and websites

It's been a strange and hectic weekend for me, and I'm glad it was.
I've been juggling a 7 to 10 page English paper, studying for a biology exam, and for a history exam. It's been club lib for this girl all weekend and I've never been more tired of silence and books. Not that I was extremely fond of either to begin with...
I've been avoiding all messages from my cell phone and all forms of social media, because it seems like everyone was throwing a party this weekend. And I give into temptation too easy. Sad Face.
Michele swears she understands... but I got this and several others.

(She'll hate me for posting this)

Enough of school, that's not even what the majority of my weekend was filled with.
Although I haven't mentioned this, I've been corresponding with the group that I met at Jay's. It's mostly involved sending links and sharing supposed hauntings with one another, but Friday, Peter mentioned that it would be interesting to investigate the some of these supposed hauntings, and the others (myself included) agreed.
We've tentatively arranged a meet-up to investigate the Clarion Hotel Morgan soon.
Oh, and with the suggestion of Cassie and Tim, Peter agreed to toy with a possible website for our group.
I'm actually quite excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment