Agnes Cassidy: freshman at WVU, avid blogger, ghost hunter; 1/5 of MAPI
Get started here.

Monday, February 20, 2012

First Investigation: Hotel Morgan


   The group that I met with at Jay's finally arranged to meet at Hotel Morgan last night. 
   When we got there, we decided to split up (How Scooby-Doo of us). In every group there's always the token member that opposes splitting up and that was me, but because I was the youngest member, I chose to keep my mouth shut. 
   The investigation was dull for the most part. It was routine, scoping out all levels of the hotel and attracting the eye of some rather nosy guests. Of course, our unwarranted attention may have something to do with us carrying around some borrowed camera equipment. Winky face.
    I was even more put off when we found the room where the drowned girl was found. It seemed like any normal hotel room to me. When Cassie and Alcyone went to go find Tim to let him know we found it I flopped down on the bed, fiddling with the camera while Peter stuck his hand into the bathroom to take pictures. Not his body, just his hand.
   I remember thinking how boring this was, and that maybe arranging meet-up to investigate hauntings in Morgantown was a dull idea. 
   Then, Tim came in. He was practically pouring with sweat, his eyes a little beady. 
    I was just sitting, nonchalant on the bed, when I heard multiple things falling in the bathroom. Just as I had whipped my head around to the bathroom door, Tim emerged, stumbling out of the bathroom and into the hall. 
    That's when I realized that maybe investigating ghosts was what I had been missing. It was such a rush. 

No comments:

Post a Comment