Agnes Cassidy: freshman at WVU, avid blogger, ghost hunter; 1/5 of MAPI
Get started here.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

just a quick post


It was beautiful out today and it was hard not to take advantage of it. I spent the majority of my day wandering around Morgantown with my camera.
The days in Morgantown seem shorter to me. It’s amusing how quickly the weeks seem to pass here, because in high school they seemed to drag on forever.
When I got back to my room I decided to peruse through some blogs, which usually results in a lot of My First Blog or Pictures of my Children. So I was drawn to a blog by a WVU student that recently encountered the headless coeds of Cheat Lake.
You can see her blog here. Also, it’s on my favorites list. 

2 comments:

  1. Since the weather's starting to improve, maybe we should start visiting some of the sites with proposed hauntings?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Cassandra. Let's pick a date and try to get some footage of these sites.

    If we do go, I will try to ask locals around the area we choose about the possibilities of a paranormal presence.

    Peter

    ReplyDelete