Agnes Cassidy: freshman at WVU, avid blogger, ghost hunter; 1/5 of MAPI
Get started here.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

zebra, pink and Marilyn Monroe: new roommate


I seem to have an ever-revolving door of roommates as I’ve been placed with five so far. The first, Amanda, switched to Summit mid-summer. The second, Bridgette something, never showed up on move-in. Colleen was the third, and also the alleged bulimic. Asia was the fourth and probably bathed three times in the two weeks before she transferred to a community college “closer to home.”
And the fifth I have yet to meet. I just know she exists because the other side of the room is decorated in zebra and pink with a Marilyn Monroe poster.
I usually reserve judgment, as I try not to be a catty girl, but I can’t help but feel slightly anxious with the combination of zebra and Marilyn. From experience, the combination translates to a fake-baking platinum blond cheerleader.
I was never one of those girls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment