Agnes Cassidy: freshman at WVU, avid blogger, ghost hunter; 1/5 of MAPI
Get started here.

Friday, April 20, 2012

Feeling Bitter

Liz's book has really been taking off. B&W Publishing seem to want to get this book off the ground as soon as possible, which, as suspected, makes Liz extremely happy.
So happy, that I wake up to handy little pictures of her promotion tour.

Like a picture of the 'Welcome to Ohio' sign. Because, having lived in Ohio, I've never noticed that sign before.


Or a picture of a sign, because I care. 

And finally, the bookstore set up for her very first book signing. So exciting. 

I should be happy for her success. After all, it's taken her my entire childhood to get a publisher interested in a book. It's just that it took my childhood to get them interested. That's what bothers me. 

























No comments:

Post a Comment