Agnes Cassidy: freshman at WVU, avid blogger, ghost hunter; 1/5 of MAPI
Get started here.

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Cheat Lake

I've been neglecting my blog with all of the end-of-term assignments and upcoming finals. I've also regrettably been neglecting MAPI. It's frustrating that I don't have enough time for what I'd rather be doing, but I suppose in order to continue what I love, I should make sure my grades a decent enough so I can return to Morgantown next year. 
I've grown rather fond of the other members. While they all have their little quirks (Alcyone seems to talk to herself at times, Peter has his phone glued to his fingers) I couldn't have imagined my freshman year without them. 
God, this is so sappy. It sounds like I'm leaving them forever. 
Whatever. 
So, we've arranged an investigation, one to sort of bring us back to the beginning. This weekend, instead of studying, which is something I should be doing, I'll be camping out in Cheat Lake with the MAPI group. Cassie mentioned that we may have more of a chance for a ghostly encounter since she's had luck there before. Plus, other than her encounter in Cheat Lake being the thing that brought us together, we haven't really investigated it. 
I've never really been fond of camping. I think it's because one of Liz's suitors, Bill, lived in a camper without electricity or running water. He was a strange, strange man. He was loaded, but thought that the 'simple life' gave him perspective. 
Yeah... 
I probably won't be updating until after the camping trip. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty excited about this trip. I'm bringing snack cakes and a bottle of cider. I've never really been camping, so is there anything I should bring? Are we going to need stuff like matches and bottled water? Tea? How about beef jerky? F says I should always carry beef jerky.
    Heads up, Christine found out where I work. She tried to just grab me away from the concession stand flailing like a lunatic and screaming about how I was being brainwashed by a Satanic cult. It would have been hilarious for an outsider. I may laugh at it in time, but right now it's a little scary and sad.

    ReplyDelete