Agnes Cassidy: freshman at WVU, avid blogger, ghost hunter; 1/5 of MAPI
Get started here.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Second Investigation: Oak Grove Cemetary

I'm typing out a quick post while it's still fresh in my mind.
Investigating with MAPI (we've decided on a name) has been something of a rush for me. I've been finding myself researching hauntings in class, dreaming of investigations, and embarrassingly enough, opting out on parties to plan more investigations.
So, of course, I feigned a cold when Michele asked if I was coming out tonight - last night - I don't know.
Cassie texted me earlier today -yesterday- to see if I was free to investigate Oak Grove Cemetery. I immediately told her I would.
While the investigation turned up slim results, I still had more fun trespassing in a cemetery than I would have if I'd gone with Michele. Peter and I managed to get a few interesting pictures. I can't post them because I'm still looking through all of the pictures to see if I missed something.
I'm already excited for the next adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment