Agnes Cassidy: freshman at WVU, avid blogger, ghost hunter; 1/5 of MAPI
Get started here.

Friday, March 9, 2012

Michele, Ben/Tim, and my Drunken Rant

I’ve always found it strange that it can be a blistering cold one day and in the high 70’s the next. Yet, this is what I’ve experienced this past week.
 While the week had been hell for me (cramming for midterms, group projects and the like) I was moderately surprised that when Friday came, the weekend cleared up for me. And further, that it was beautiful all weekend.
On Friday I went out to Copper Beech with my new roommate, Michele, and some of her friends. Despite my prior expectations of her being a cheerleader (she is) and being obnoxiously girly (she is) I can’t help but find myself liking her. And I found myself liking her friends, as well.
 But as many Friday nights in Morgantown go, some gets a little too drunk, pukes, and makes an ass of themselves. In the past, I’ve prided myself on knowing when I’ve had enough and I know to keep myself composed.
This time I was the ass. And some poor sod had to take care of me. His name may have been Ben or Tim, but who knows?
 The remainder of the evening I know only through stories relayed by Michele and Ben/Tim. I was found in a dingy bathroom in a heap on the floor. Ben/Tim said that he heard someone bawling inside and when he went to knock he heard, “Help! I can’t find the door!”
Although the door was unlocked and allowed him easy entry, he said that it still took him a while to get me to calm down. I was hysterical, screaming (much to my embarrassment) that in addition to not finding a door, the walls were also closing in “that little boy in the rocking chair keeps staring at me.”
I don’t think I’ll be drinking anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment